We understand the challenges associated with having a heart condition. We are so proud of the accomplishments of our “heart warriors,” and want to support one graduating senior each year with a $500 scholarship toward their continued education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- A resident of one of the following Oregon counties: Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook, Klamath, Lake, Harney, Grant, Malheur, Wheeler, Baker
- Graduating from high school in the year that you are applying for the scholarship
- Attending an accredited college, technical, vocational, or trade school
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Have a history of a heart condition
This scholarship is not need-based, and you do not have to be a patient of CHCCO in order to apply.
Application deadline: May 1 of senior year in high school
1. Please complete the application form below, and upload the acceptance letter from the school you plan to attend.
2. Supplementary materials required:
a. Sealed transcript sent directly from your high school.
b. Recommendation letter from a teacher or guidance counselor.
c. A second letter of recommendation from another teacher, or from a community member not related to you, such as a coach or employer.
Letters should focus on the student’s character, integrity, and work ethic. All supplementary materials should be sent directly to CHCCO at:
Children’s Heart Center of Central Oregon
2041 NE Williamson Ct.
Bend, OR 97701
CHCCO Scholarship Application Form
This form is not encrypted. If you prefer, a copy will be emailed to you and you can print it then mail it to the address above